Use Bing Maps to create interactive stories or to illustrate content. Places of interest, travel routes, and historic sites are easily put directly on an interactive map.
- Enrich your documents with geographic information.
- Create custom maps including areas, directions, trails and places of note.
- Manually combine content and maps via drag & drop.
- Automatically combine content and maps programmatically.
- Upload or link KML files from external sources to create maps.
Your Content on an Interactive Map
Custom Maps and Routes
|Versions||> Sophora 1.28, > Tessio 1.0|
|Third-party software required||Microsoft Bing Maps|
About Bing Maps
Bing Maps (previously Live Search Maps, Windows Live Maps, Windows Live Local, and MSN Virtual Earth) is a web mapping service provided as a part of Microsoft's Bing suite of search engines and powered by the Bing Maps for Enterprise framework.
Note: This text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Source: Wikipedia. Updated: September 17, 2012. For a complete list of authors see the article's revision history.