Sophora Tech Specs
Thanks to its robust architecture, Sophora is optimized for the rapid production and delivery of content in various formats for all devices.
Java program based on Eclipse RCP that requires only Java, can simply be unpacked and does not affect the operating system.
- Operating system: Windows (XP and later), Mac OS X.
- RAM: 250 MB (word processing), up to 1 GB of dedicated RAM is recommended.
- Hard disk space: 250 MB for the installation directory plus hard disk space for the local cache.
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 or greater.
- Java 1.6 or later (Oracle JRE).
- Fast network and Internet connection via HTTPS / Proxy.
- No adminstrator permissions necessary.
Stand-alone Java program with connected or internal database.
- Operating system: Solaris on Sparc, X86 or X86-64 processors, Red Hat Linux & Suse Linux on X86 or X86-64 processors.
- Java 1.6 or later (Oracle JDK).
- Database systems: Oracle 10 and 11, MySQL 5 and above, Apache Derby, file system and others.
- For preview and delivery: servlet/container Apache Tomcat 5.5. or later, Apache HTTP Server 2.2.x or later.
Note: Sophora is a pure Java-based application and should run on any supported operating system, provided that the JDK / JRE requirements are satisfied. Other configurations available upon request.