subshell News & Blog » Toromiro
Latest news on our growing client base and latest wins. Plus: Stories, tips and tricks from the team at subshell.
New Release: Toromiro 1.9
subshell announced the availability of Toromiro JCR Manager v1.9 with improved syntax highlighting in search and a powerful script support to perform custom Groovy scripts to modify any nodes of a search result.
New Release: Toromiro 1.8
subshell, a developer of content management software, announced the availability of Toromiro JCR Manager v1.8 with improved search functions, a new export of node type diagrams, and updated JCR adapters.
Hamburg, Germany,: subshell, a developer of content management software, announced the availability of Toromiro JCR Manager v1.7. Toromiro now supports Hippo CMS along with updated JCR adapters for leading repositories Apache JackRabbit 2.4 and JBoss ModeShape 2.8.
Toromiro 1.7 - Key Enhancements
See the download page for a fully functional 30-day trial version.
Welcome Hippo CMS
New add-on: Toromiro now supports Hippo CMS. You can browse and edit the contents of a Hippo CMS repository with Toromiro. The Hippo CMS adapter is available at Toromiro Extensions Update Site. Please see the official documentation for more information.
Hamburg, Germany,: subshell, a developer of web content management software, announced the availability of Toromiro JCR Manager v1.6. Toromiro is an administration and management tool for JCR-compliant content repositories.
Toromiro is in use by developers and administrators at leading organizations including German broadcaster ARD to visually inspect and edit their million-document repositories. Toromiro currently provides access to the JCR implementations Apache JackRabbit and JBoss ModeShape. Additionally, Toromiro can easily be extended by custom adapters.
Toromiro 1.6 - Key Enhancements
- Repository Browser: Grouping of repository connections.
- Repository Search: The last-used quick search in the search view will be restored after a restart. The search result can be configured to show additional properties of the found nodes. Search results can be saved in CSV format into the clipboard or as a file.
- Node Editor: Date properties are now editable by text. The date format can by set in the Toromiro preferences section.
- Node Type Diagram: Advanced node type diagram with child nodes, referenced nodes and node-type filter.
- JCR Adapter: Adapter for ModeShape repositories available.