New Release: Toromiro 1.7
subshell, a developer of content management software, announced the availability of Toromiro JCR Manager v1.7. Toromiro now supports Hippo CMS along with updated JCR adapters for leading repositories Apache JackRabbit 2.4 and JBoss ModeShape 2.8.
Toromiro 1.7 - Key Enhancements
See the download page for a fully functional 30-day trial version.
Welcome Hippo CMS
New add-on: Toromiro now supports Hippo CMS. You can browse and edit the contents of a Hippo CMS repository with Toromiro. The Hippo CMS adapter is available at Toromiro Extensions Update Site. Please see the official documentation for more information.
Updated JCR adapters
Toromiro 1.7 supports Apache JackRabbit 2.4 and JBoss ModeShape 2.8.
Toromiro now comes with an integrated developer guide for developing custom Toromiro plug-ins, e.g. JCR adapters.
We integrated a quick link to our online support system via Toromiro's help menu. Please feel free to report bugs or to create feature requests.
For more details, please refer to the official Release Notes in subshell's Extranet.
JCR (Content Repository API for Java) is designed to provide a uniform and flexible interface to content repositories. The JCR API is implemented by an increasing number of applications, including Content Management Systems Magnolia CMS, Hippo CMS and subshell’s own Sophora CMS.
Toromiro is the most user-friendly and functional administration tool for JCR repositories. Highlights include:
- The possibility to connect to several repositories at the same time.
- Easy editing of nodes and node types.
- Straight-forward querying of your repository using XPath expressions, UUID and node references.
- Monitoring content changes in real-time.
- Visualization of node type hierarchies.
- Export nodes and node type definitions.
- Compatibility with several JCR implementations including Apache JackRabbit and JBoss ModeShape.
- Fast editing and responsive user interface based on Eclipse RCP (stand alone and as Eclipse plug in).
- Easy extendability by adding plug-ins or custom adapters.