Deutscher Radiopreis for Excellence in German Radio
The website of Germany’s top radio prize went online with subshell's content management system Sophora in June 2010.
The radio departments of the ARD, Deutschlandradio and the private radio broadcasters of Germany support the Deutsche Radiopreis. Additional support comes from the City of Hamburg and the renowned Adolf-Grimme-Institut.
The implementation of the website was completed by subshell’s partner firm bimp (www.bimp.de).
- Name: deutscher-radiopreis.de
- Client(s): Deutscher Radiopreis, ARD (full name: Arbeitsgemeinschaft der öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten der Bundesrepublik Deutschland – "Consortium of public-law broadcasting institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany")
- URL: http://www.deutscher-radiopreis.de/
- Years: Since June 2010
- Summary: Germany’s top radio prize gives radio stations an award in eleven different categories such as comedy, moderation and interview.
- Categories: Web, Radio
- Integration: subshell (CMS), bimp (Implementation)
About Deutscher Radiopreis
Germany’s top radio prize is an awarding of the radio departments of the ARD, Deutschlandradio and the private radio broadcasters of Germany. The radio prize is awarded in ten different categories since 2010.
"ARD (full name: Arbeitsgemeinschaft der öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten der Bundesrepublik Deutschland – Consortium of public broadcasters in Germany, details below at name) is a joint organisation of Germany's regional public-service broadcasters. It was founded in 1950 in West Germany to represent the common interests of the new, decentralised, post-war broadcasting services – in particular the introduction of a joint television network." || Source: Wikipedia | Authors: List of Authors | License: CC BY-SA 3.0.