Sophora CMS Add-on: Advanced Administration Dashboard
subshell's Sophora add-on Advanced Administration Dashboard is a flexible, easily configurable graphic application.
- Optimal representation and assistance in the detection of errors.
- Comparative analysis of the data of the play out server, such as load, number of documents, missing documents, filling status of queues, etc.
- Overview of the latest published documents and their status on the play out server.
- Display of page rendering errors, or errors in the operation on the cache database, etc.
- Display of the full execution of flush commands in Sophora’s delivery.
- Comparative view for Sophora master and slave servers including document counts, lists of missing documents in case of problems, etc..
- Notifications by e-mail or administrator notifications in problem situations, for example when certain thresholds are exceeded.
- Name: Advanced Administration Dashboard
- Category: Monitoring
- Type: Stand-Alone Java Application with HTML Output
- Compatibility: >= Sophora 1.53
- Organization: subshell
- Third-party software required: None / Webbrowser