What you can expect from us:
- Design and development of innovative extensions and modules for our content management system Sophora
- Work with a variety of technologies, such as: Java, Spring Boot, Git, Docker, Jenkins
- A permanent position in one of our 4 teams
- A friendly working environment
- The operating system of your choice
- Agile workflows
- Easy going working environment
- Lab Days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation
- Regular hackathons
- A team budget for each team’s individual allocation for group activities
- Participation in conferences and trainings
Your advantages when working for subshell:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Participation in the company pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidy for the HVV Profi Card
- Sports and fitness offers
- Beverages and fresh fruit in the company kitchen
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
What you should bring with you:
- Degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Experience in software development with Java
- You bring along complex thinking and are interested in developing automated, sustainable solutions
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written
- Knowledge of English
Does this sound interesting?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas, certificates and proof of employment) via our application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Contact person: Hêvi Sari.
You can also use our application form below:
- Full time
- subshell, Hongkongstraße 5, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Work Hours
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
subshell is a flexible, tight-knit software company founded in 1999 with the goal of providing useful solutions to a variety of media organizations. We make Sophora CMS — unique software for content creation and distribution. With Sophora, our clients create and curate valuable and engaging stories for millions of people.